Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Glorious UnFolding...

  On of my favorite singers/song-writers is Steven Curtis Chapman and he recently came out with a new album called "The Glorious Unfolding".  The Title Song from this Album says...
 

Lay your head down tonight
Take a rest from the fight
Don’t try to figure it out
Just listen to what I’m whispering to your heart
‘Cause I know this is not
Anything like you thought
The story of your life was gonna be
And it feels like the end has started closing in on you
But it’s just not true
There’s so much of the story that’s still yet to unfold

And this is going to be a glorious unfolding
Just you wait and see and you will be amazed
You’ve just got to believe the story is so far from over
So hold on to every promise God has made to us
And watch this glorious unfolding

God’s plan from the start
For this world and your heart
Has been to show His glory and His grace
Forever revealing the depth and the beauty of
His unfailing Love
And the story has only begun
 
...For so much of my life I have run from my "calling" (or whatever you want to call it).  I've wanted to fit in and belong and in every sense of the word be normal.  But NOW...now I believe and now I know life was meant to be anything but normal.  Life is a Glorious Unfolding Adventure that seldom goes according to plan and rarely look like what we expected...and yet it's all a gift from God!  And like the song says..."There's so much of the story that's still yet to unfold" because "The story has only begun"!  Here is where I'll share my take on my own unfolding story.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment